High Efficiency Centrifugal Impeller
- It is designed with ternary flow theory to maximize impeller efficiency and expand its working range.
- It is machined by high-precision five-axis CNC machining center.
- It is made of materials such as high-strength forged aluminum, titanium alloy, stainless steel, etc. with strong resistance to deformation.
- The surface of the impeller is anodized to enhance its corrosion resistance and wear resistance performance.
Five-Degree-of-Freedom Maglev Bearing
- Free of mechanical friction
- Free of lubricant
- Low power consumption
- Long service life
- Vibration suppression
High-Power High-Speed Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motor
- High power density, small size and light weight
- High speed, free of mechanical friction
- Stepless inverter speed control
- Motor rotor and impeller adopt direct-connected structure for higher transmission efficiency.
Dedicated Control System
- Self-developed dedicated high-power high-speed motor inverter control system
- Self-developed maglev bearing control system
- The motor control system and maglev bearing control system are integrated with the blower control system
- "CIGU Cloud" remote management system enables online monitoring of the blower’s operating state, it is able to observe its condition and provide customers with personalized services more conveniently.
Popular keywords: magnetic levitation, blower, compressor, expander, chiller
Welcome to follow the official WeChat or call 400 for detailed inquiries!